• 9/5

    The weather outside says it is still summer.  No reason not to enjoy it while it lasts! Despite the warm weather, it is football season.  Waller’s has the NFL Sunday ... Click here to read more

  • 8/29

    Happy Labor Day!  I can’t believe it’s here already.  There’s only one thing to do…Come enjoy the Lake and celebrate the end of the season!!!! Gas remains the cheapest on ... Click here to read more

  • 8/22

    School’s back in session, but the lake isn’t closed!  Ignore the weatherman, a 40% chance of rain means a 60% chance of NO RAIN. Gas remains the lease expensive on ... Click here to read more

  • 8/1

    Rain, rain go away. Come again in January.  The weather looks like it may cooperate Saturday and Sunday, so come on out to the lake.  If it rains a little there are always things to do inside at Crystal Shores:  Have lunch at Waller’s ( www.holleratwaller.com ), or shop for a boat at Smith Mountain Yacht Club ( www.smithmountainyachtclub.com )!

Visit us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to our RSS feed Visit our Blog

Click for Moneta, Virginia Forecast

Site Design and Hosting by Via Digital MediaVIA Digital Media