About scott

This author has not yet filled in any details.
So far scott has created 99 blog entries.

We are gearing up for a great season!  We only have a few slips available for rent.  Give us a call today to reserve your spot at the best Marina on Smith Mountain Lake!

Gas prices are only $2.59 for 87 Octane and $2.99 for 93 octane–pumps are open 9-5 Wednesday through Sunday.

Waller’s is reopening Friday […]

By |April 24th, 2015|News|0 Comments

Crystal Shores Marina Smith Mountain Lake

I hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful weekend!  What a treat for early February.  I took these pictures while walking around the Marina this weekend.  It won’t be long until Spring is in full bloom.

For our existing customers, annual renewals are going out this week.  I look forward to hearing back from everyone soon.

For potential new […]

By |February 9th, 2015|News|0 Comments

Crystal Shores Marina Smith Mountain Lake

A wonderful Fall weekend is on tap!  The leaves are gorgeous, and the temperatures will be in the mid 60s with sun shine all weekend.  I’m not sure how many more weekends like this mother nature has in store, but best take advantage of it while you can!

By |October 24th, 2014|News|0 Comments

Fall Is Here

Fall is here, which just means the temperatures are just about perfect for boating on Smith Mountain Lake.  The weather for the weekend looks fantastic.  Sunny skies and low $3.99 and $4.29 for 87 and 93 octanes–ALL ETHANOL FREE.  Pumps are open Wednesday through Sunday from 9-5.

Smith Mountain Yacht has some great specials.  Come […]

By |September 26th, 2014|News|0 Comments

The weather outside says it is still summer

The weather outside says it is still summer.  No reason not to enjoy it while it lasts!

Despite the warm weather, it is football season.  Waller’s has the NFL Sunday package, so if you are looking for your game on the lake, come on by!

For the best boat deals of the season, come check out […]

By |September 5th, 2014|News|0 Comments


Happy Labor Day!  I can’t believe it’s here already.  There’s only one thing to do…Come enjoy the Lake and celebrate the end of the season!!!!

Gas remains the cheapest on the lake at $3.99 and $4.29 ALL ETHANOL FREE!

Smith Mountain Yacht Club has some great late season specials.  If you have been waiting to buy that […]

By |August 30th, 2014|News|0 Comments


School’s back in session, but the lake isn’t closed!  Ignore the weatherman, a 40% chance of rain means a 60% chance of NO RAIN.

Gas remains the lease expensive on the lake at $3.99 (87 octane) and $4.29 (93 octane) a gallon  Pumps are open 9am until 5pm.

Smith Mountain Yacht Club — has some GREAT late season […]

By |August 22nd, 2014|News|0 Comments


Rain, rain go away. Come again in January.  The weather looks like it may cooperate Saturday and Sunday, so come on out to the lake.  If it rains a little there are always things to do inside at Crystal Shores:  Have lunch at Waller’s ( ), or shop for a boat at Smith Mountain […]

By |August 1st, 2014|News|0 Comments


Just because the 4th is over doesn’t mean the lake is closed!  Another great weather weekend is forecast, and we expect everyone to celebrate at the lake!

Gas remains at $3.99 and $4.29-All ETHANOL FREE

If you have ever wondered what all the hype is with the Tri Toons on the lake, schedule a demo with Smith […]

By |July 11th, 2014|News|0 Comments


The Holiday weekend is here!  Happy Birthday America!  Some of you may have experienced some storms today, but that was just to cool things off a bit for the rest of the Holiday.  The weather looks fabulous!  Perfect boating weather is on tap for the rest of the day through Sunday.

For daily entertainment, food, and […]

By |July 3rd, 2014|News|0 Comments